Does The TikTok Shadowban Exist?
Shadowbans, also known as stealth bans or ghost bans, have been around since the beginning of social media. They were most widely debated in the Instagram community, due to widespread shadowbans, without a clear explanation. During a shadowban, your content is not shown to anybody besides your current followers. This makes it incredibly difficult to grow your TikTok following.
If you’ve done a little research on the topic or have visited forums like Quora or MPSocial, you probably already know that this is a real issue. If you didn’t, now you know. Yes, there is a shadowban on TikTok.
Why Is Your TikTok Account Shadowbanned?
Your TikTok account can be shadowbanned for a variety of reasons. The good news is that the rules are quite clear. If you follow the TikTok community guidelines and generally don’t post anything obscene, you should never have a problem.
TikTok Shadowban Causes:
- Posting Nudity – This is an obvious reason and one that has caused many people trouble on Instagram. No social media company wants nudity on their platform, notably one with a younger audience. Keep your videos clean!
- Posting Guns or Illegal Drugs – This is another understandable reason to be shadowbanned on TikTok. There is no reason to post this sort of content and of course TikTok wants to keep their platform as safe as possible.
- Posting Copyrighted Content – Don’t use copyrighted content in your TikTok videos. There is also speculation that making clear copies of other popular users’ videos can result in shadowban.
How Long Does A TikTok Shadowban Last?
The most commonly reported length of a shadowban is around 14 days. You can be patient and wait it out, if you already have many followers, or you can start from scratch if it is a new account.
We have heard of, but not verified, accounts of permanent TikTok shadowbans for the most egregious offenses. Some users report bans of their IP address entirely. If this is true, this is probably the result of many repeat offenses and abuse of the platform.
Do TikTok Bots Cause Shadowbans?
Absolutely not, especially if you are using a responsible service that doesn’t abuse the TikTok action limits. You can try a service like AutoTokker and watch your engagement levels in the following weeks. It will usually only be elevated, as a result of your new followers! In the case of a TikTok shadowban, your engagement levels should plummet to a depressingly low level.
Looking For A Responsible TikTok Growth Service?
AutoTokker Is The Safest And Most Effective TikTok Bot
AutoTokker is a TikTok growth service that uses automation to rapidly grow your TikTok following. You can expect to safely grow your following by thousands each month, without doing a thing. Simply setup your account on AutoTokker.com and begin growing your profile in minutes.
Still Not Sure? Checkout These Stats:
- Our clients typically gain between 20-100 TikTok followers per day. This depends on the quality of your target TikTok influencers.
- We run the maximum safe amount of actions per day. Other abusive TikTok growth services can overdo it, leading to shadowbans and blocks. It isn’t worth it.
- You can easily gain 1000s of TikTok followers each month using AutoTokker.
- Signup to the most effective TikTok growth service below!
- How To Get Verified On TikTok 2020
- Can You Make Money On TikTok?
- Best Times To Post On Tiktok
- How To Get Followers On TikTok
- How To Use TikTok Bots For Your Business Account
- 90k Followers In One Month – A Case Study On TikTok Bots & Automation
- Why AutoTokker Is a Better TikTok Bot Than Instazood
- TikTok Shadowban Explained
- TikTok Bots – How to Get TikTok Followers Fast
- How Many Followers On TikTok To Get Paid?
- The Jarvee of TikTok Bots
- TikTok Algorithm Explained: How to Get On The For You Page
- How To Grow Fast On TikTok In 2020
- Should You Use TikTok Bots? Here’s Everything You Need to Know about TikTok Automation
- FREE TikTok Automation: How To Automate TikTok With Bluestacks